Pediatric clinic we are partnered with:
We’d like to introduce ourselves to you and tell you about our practice in the Greenwood Village area. The clinicians at Flourish Psychology, LLC have specialized training in Perinatal, Infant and Early Childhood Mental Health and we are able to offer the following services:
- Individual, group, family, and couple therapy
- Pregnancy and Postpartum Groups
- Dyadic (parent/ child) therapy to include Parent-Child Interactional Therapy (PCIT), Circle of Security
- Psychological Evaluations
- Medication Evaluation and Management
- Specialized work in Perinatal Depression & Anxiety, Newborn Loss
- Developmental Consultation, Parenting Support
- Support to parents of Children with Special Needs
- Trauma, anxiety and depression infancy through adulthood
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) Therapy
We have included some referral cards for you to give to your patients as you feel appropriate.
6530 S Yosemite St Suite 210
Greenwood Village 80111
Hush a Bye Newborns
Kris Bineau is a Certified Advanced Newborn Care Specialist/Infant Sleep Consultant in Parker, CO.
She specializes in sleep training & scheduling, colic, reflux, nursery organizing and helps singles, multiples and even toddlers! She can come to your home or virtually help create a good routine and feeding/sleeping schedule that fits the family’s lifestyle. She will help troubleshoot issues and concerns with your baby and answer any questions you have about caring for your baby. For newborns, she will help teach you and your newborn the right techniques to sleep all night on or before 12 weeks. For toddlers, she will be your guide and support you through whichever sleep-training method you choose!